2 Temmuz 2013 Salı

The power of words


"The Power of Words" 

Today we watched a very touching video in our first class. Actually I've seen the short movie before but every time it makes me cry. I think the main message of the short movie was that with only couple of words, we can make a difference and can change everything. Also it is a good example of how perspective shift can affect people's decisions and attitudes and I think the movie's message at this point is that we can change the perspective with different words, I mean if you use true words that touching the hearts of those you communicate with, you can enable for them to feel another people's pain and to put themselves in another's place.Therefore sometimes how you say is more important than what you say.I want to also share another touching short movie in here. The movie's name is "What is that".The movie is short but I think it conveys its message very well, I hope you like it.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder