25 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

Nonviolent Communication Method

Last class we talked about observation, feelings and needs.Therefore I am going to talk only three of them. Actually all these are the elemements of nonviolent communication method. I think this method could save our personal and professional relationships. In fact the basis of the method is that When something happens that you don't like, explain the situation(observation), let them know what you felt(feelings), and talk about your needs(needs). The reason of why people are using this method is find a way to tell themselves without the practice of shame, blame, guilt or threats.Therefore this method is very helpful for solving conflicts between people. If look at the components of the non-violent communication method in a more detailed way; Observation simply means that what is happening in a situation of disagreement and conflict without judgements and evaluations .For example, it's 4:00 am and I hear your mobile phone alarm, that is a completely observable thing. However feeling is about how you feel about the observations that you experienced like being happy or sad.The need is the reason of that feeling. For example, I see you watching TV while I am talking with you so I am feeling uncomfortable because I need to talk with you face to face. In this example talking face to face is a need for that person. I think I will try this method in my real life.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder